- Elements of Green Building
- Importance of Software For Civil Engineering & Internship
- Seminar on “Career Opportunities in Biomedical Engineering for 12th students”.
- Design & Development of Drone -Hands on Experience
- Teachers Day
- Seminar on “Women Rights in the Society”
- Webinar on “Awareness of health issues in Ladies”
- Five Day workshop on “Biomedical Equipment Service and Maintenance”
- BIGCE – Bharatratna Indira Gandhi College of Engg
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC), ITS Engineering College, Gr. Noida organized an expert talk.
- NIE marks record placements of students
- The Spring Festival is the first step towards strengthening cultural ties between Maharashtra and Assam
- राज्यात कोरोना रुग्णांमध्ये वाढ
- Maharashtra HSC Result expected to be released on June 10 on mahresult.nic.in
- Seminar on “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS”
- Webinar on “ Career Guidance on Biomedical Imaging System”
- Seminar on “Microsoft Teams” at Shanti Engllish Medium School Solapur.
- Seminar on Cancer Awareness
- Workshop on “Service and Maintenance of Biomedical Equipments”
- Seminar on “Soft skill for Engineering and Time Management”
- Seminar on “Spine Care”
- Seminar on “Medical Imaging Techniques in Biomedical Engineering”
To raise the status and dignity of Technical Education. To import education and training for building entrepreneurial society. To provide stimulative environment for Engineering Education. To develop the students profile through innovative and dynamic co-curricular Specialize knowledge bank. To established Industry- Institute Interaction cell to enrich the knowledge of students with the help of expertise of industry and corporate personnel.
To invite and promote collaborative projects with the co-operation of Government and Non-Government Organizations. To form career-development and placement cell for the graduating engineers. To develop quality culture through faculty development programs workshops Symposia and seminars devoted to technical field. To undertake techno-consultancy projects as a part of social responsibilities, academically and there by contribute to economic development of the nation. To strive for excellence in technical education.
The Institute plans to provide necessary facilities to the faculty to upgrade themselves and to have overall academic development. The staff will be encouraged for quality improvement and outstanding performance for achieving common goals. To provide training opportunities for teaching as well as non-teaching staff members. To promote faculty to participate in Conferences, Seminars, Workshop, Symposia to have dialogue with leading technical institute. IIT’s and leading industries in the country. To from continues system for students, patents, employees, stakeholders to improve teaching learning process so to built total management system.
BIGCE at a Glance
Walkthrough Video of BIGCE
We aim at inspiring our students to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more in their respective journeys of life.
Dr. B.J. Patil - PRINCIPAL. BIGCE,Solapur
The BIGCE College aims to offer all our students a broad and balanced curriculum that provides rewarding and stimulating activities to prepare them for the best social and cultural life.
Raise an awareness about the status and dignity of women among students, an International Women's day celebration
The objective of this plantation program was to create awareness among the students to plant more trees keeping in mind the sustainable development goals.
Project Exhibition 2023 is organized to exhibit the Innovation, Research and Development activities of the students from all the branches
Day's Celebration (PANCHAVATAR)
Day celebration different days are celebrated in college as a part of fun for students.
A health camp (MadhavBag) was organized in our college for all students and staff to create awareness about heart health screening and leading a healthy life
महिला गौरव पुरस्कार
Organizing life remembrance" महिला गौरव पुरस्कार "Occasion of the death anniversary of Kai.Sau.Sushilatai D. Gaikwad.