About Computer Science & Engineering
is an academic programme that integrates the field of . It is one of the most sought-after courses among engineering students. The course contains a plethora of topics but emphasises the basics of computer programming and networking. The topics covered in the course are computation, algorithms, programming languages, program design, computer software, computer hardware and others. Computer science engineers are involved in many aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers to circuit designing and writing software that powers them.
Many technical institutes in India and abroad offer UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Postgraduate) level courses in . Students can do BTech and MTech in from these institutes. Students pursuing these courses get to learn about the design, implementation and management of information systems of computer hardware and software.
- Need for new devices and software: With the advancement of technology, the world is paralyzed without innovative devices coming up. That is the reason why there will be the need for immense manpower who are skilled in the field of computer science.
- IT hubs require experts: With every passing date, the number of software companies and IT hubs like Silicon Valley is increasing, and therefore there is an increasing demand for skilled professionals and CSE experts.
- Experts required for cloud computing: With the trending concepts like cloud computing, the future technologies are depending on it and most of the companies are looking for a specialist who can hand give the entire segment of cloud computing and help in the progression of the business.
- Job in telecommunications: With the Rise in digitalization, telecommunication systems are depending on computer services and that is the reason why computer engineers are employed in this field.
- Transportation services: With the resurfacing of the GPS services transportation services are in dire need of computer science engineers.
- The manufacturing unit of computers: Needless to say, no one other than the computer science engineers will know how to build computers in the best possible manner. There is a reason why most of the major Fortune 500 computer manufacturing companies are looking forward to hiring more and more efficient computer science engineers.